Malon's Slow Cooker Apple Butter
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) Golden Delicious Apples Sliced
- 3-4 cup(s) Sugar or splenda to taste
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ground cloves (adjust to taste)
- Fill crockpot with peeled and sliced apples. Cook on high until apples are mushy. Stir to break up apples.
- Add sugar or splenda and mix well. Add cinnamon and cloves and stir well.
- Cook on high for approximately 6 hours, stirring occasionally. Turn on low and cook overnight.
- Sterilize jars, lids and rings in boiling water.
- Ladle apple butter into jars, wipe edges and seal in pressure cooker or hot water bath.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Valcbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note