Malon's Slow Cooker Apple Butter
Community Recipe from
- 5 pound(s) Golden Delicious Apples Sliced
- 3-4 cup(s) Sugar or splenda to taste
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ground cloves (adjust to taste)
- Fill crockpot with peeled and sliced apples. Cook on high until apples are mushy. Stir to break up apples.
- Add sugar or splenda and mix well. Add cinnamon and cloves and stir well.
- Cook on high for approximately 6 hours, stirring occasionally. Turn on low and cook overnight.
- Sterilize jars, lids and rings in boiling water.
- Ladle apple butter into jars, wipe edges and seal in pressure cooker or hot water bath.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Valcbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes