I made this with No Pudge Fudge with just water (the whole package) Mayfield vanilla, and Malibu rum. I covered the top with room temperature Smucker's microwavable sugar free fudge and left in the freezer before serving. Out of my springform pan, it looked amazing ( i garnished with some strawberries and toasted coconut) and it tasted amazing! Served at a dinner party and it was gone well before the other dessert which was good too! Will make again!
Malibu Brownie Torte
This Malibu brownie torte is a chocolate lover's dream. Made with low-fat brownie mix and a few other prepared ingredients, this yummy dessert is a winner.
More From Oxmoor House
Freeze: 2 Hours
- Calories: 321
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 5.6g
- Carbohydrate: 56.2g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 211mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/2 (20.5-ounce) package low-fat fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup fat-free fudge topping, divided
- 6 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- 1/4 cup Malibu rum (or 1/4 cup rum and 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- Strawberry fans (optional)
- Combine 1/2 package brownie mix and 1/3 cup water, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Reserve remaining brownie mix for another use. Pour batter into a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until edges pull away from pan slightly. Let cool in pan on a wire rack. Spread 1/2 cup fudge topping over brownie.
- Combine ice cream, chocolate morsels, and rum in a large bowl, stirring well. Spread ice cream mixture over brownie. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- To serve, remove torte from pan. Drizzle remaining 1/2 cup fudge topping over torte. Sprinkle with coconut. Garnish each slice with a strawberry fan, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note