Malia's Flank Steak Marinade
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Splenda
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) gound pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 clove(s) minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- Place all ingrediants into the container of a blender and process until smooth. put flank ssteak (tri-tip is great too) in a zip lock bag or a marinating container so it can lay flat in there. Pour in marinade and squeeze out or use a machine to remove the air from the container put into fidge for at least 2 hours or overnight or couple of days is ok.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carroll87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Malia's Flank Steak Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments