Excellent and so easy. I wanted to have a sauce as well, so the second time I made it, I doubled the recipe and mixed a few teaspoons of rub with about 1/4 cup Nayonnaise (a tofu/canola oil mayonnaise). It was awesome. Both time I used the rub on chicken breasts on the grill. I served it with grilled carrots and brown rice.
Malaysian Curry Rub
Photo: Randy Mayor; Stylist: Cindy Barr
Jazz up your chicken with the high flavors in Malaysian Curry Rub.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: about 2 teaspoons)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 36
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Sodium: 120mg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine canola oil, turmeric, curry powder, cilantro, lemon rind, garlic, and kosher salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note