Make Ahead Turkey Gravey
Community Recipe from
- 3 celery chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- 3 clove(s) garlic smached
- 3 pound(s) turkey wings
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4 cups wayer
- 1 cup(s) whole milk
- 6 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- preheat oven to 375
- ROAST celery,carrots,onion,garlic,and turkey wings, in ovenproof sauté pan for 1 1/4 hrs
- ADD- 2 c broth and roast 45min. Trans to stovetop, add remaining broth and water, bring to boil. reduce heat and simmer 1 hr until liq reduced to 4 cups. Remove and reserve wing pieces, strain and defat stock, discard vegetables. When wings are cool enough remove the meat and chop.
- COMBINE-milk and flour. Bring stock to boil in the pan. Whisk in slurry and simmer 5 min.
- ADD- chopped turkey and vinegar; season with salt and pepper
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bethy702 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Make Ahead Turkey Gravey Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments