- 1 (1/4-ounce) envelope active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups lukewarm water (100° to 110°)
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- baking spray
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; let mixture stand 5 minutes. Stir in flour and next 6 ingredients until blended. Spoon into muffin pans coated with baking spray, filling two-thirds full.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.