Make-Ahead Snack Mix
Yield: Makes about 10 1/2 cups
- 3 cups crisp oat cereal squares
- 3 cups corn-and-rice cereal
- 3 cups crisp wheat cereal squares
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can lightly salted mixed nuts
- 2 (1-ounce) envelopes Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Stir together all ingredients in a large glass bowl, tossing to coat.
- Microwave cereal mixture at HIGH 2 minutes, and stir well. Microwave at HIGH 2 more minutes, and stir. Spread mixture in a single layer on wax paper, and let cool 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks