- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 doz. eggs, beaten and divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup pasteruized process cheese spread, cubed
How to Make It
Melt half the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add half the eggs; cook until lightly set. Place in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan.
Melt remaining butter in skillet; cook remaining eggs. Add to eggs already in baking pan. Combine milk and soup; pour over eggs. Top with mushrooms, pepper, onion, and cheese. Regrigerate overnight. Bake, uncovered, at 300° for one hour.