Make Ahead Party Mashed Potato's
Community Recipe from
- 1 15.3 oz Hungry Jack Instant Potatos
- 6 cup(s) water
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic salt and onion salt each
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 8 oz creamcheese room temp
- 1 16 oz of sour cream
- Cooking spray
- Heat water, butter, garlic salt, and onion salt. Bring to boil - Take off burner.
- Add cream cheese, milk, sour cream and stir.
- Add box of Hungry Jack Instant potatoes, stir.
- Spray pan with cooking spray. Add mixture to dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. When ready to bake, then add paprika and
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Make Ahead Party Mashed Potato's Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes