Make-Ahead Muffuletta Party Sandwich
More From Southern Living
Total: 8 Hours, 15 Minutes
- 1 cup jarred mixed pickled vegetables, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (20-oz.) round Italian bread loaf
- 1/3 pound sliced salami
- 1/3 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 1/3 pound sliced pepperoni
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- 2. Cut round bread loaf in half horizontally; scoop out bottom, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell.
- 3. Spoon half of olive mixture into bread shell. Layer with salami, cheese, pepperoni, and remaining olive mixture. Cover with bread top. Wrap loaf tightly with plastic wrap, and chill 8 to 24 hours. Cut loaf into wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches