Make-Ahead Mexican Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 lg onion chopped
- 1 can(s) Rotel tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) enchilada or taco sauce
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 24 corn tortillas quartered
- 1 can(s) Ranch style beans drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- Saute beef and onion until lightly browned, stirring to crumble meat. Stir in remaining ingredients, except tortillas and cheese. Alternately layer meat and tortilla, beginning and ending with meat, in 9x13 inch greased pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with foil, seal, and freeze.
- To serve, thaw in refrigerator. Remove foil and bake at 350 degrees for 35 mins until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note