Maine Pumpkin Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 15 oz. can(s) pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup(s) water
- 3 cup(s) white sugar
- 3 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended.
- 3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- 4. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans.
- 5. Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maine Pumpkin Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads