is that chives on top?
Maine Crab Cakes with Lime Aïoli
Photo: Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn; Styling: Max Ultimate Food
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, drained
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs), divided
- 2 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Lime Aïoli
- Combine crabmeat, 1/4 cup panko, and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl; mix with hands until fully incorporated.
- Shape mixture into 8 cakes (about 2 tablespoons each). Carefully dredge patties in remaining 1/2 cup panko.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add crab cakes; cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Top with Lime Aïoli and chives.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note