Main-Dish, Southwest Black Bean Cobb Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn with peppers, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced, herb-seasoned tomatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 medium avocadoes, peeled, pit removed, sliced
- 3 large eggs, hard-cooked, peeled, sliced
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomato, low-fat vinaigrette
- 9 cups mixed greens
- Black pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Place greens on six dinner plates. Arrange equal amounts of beans, tomatoes, eggs, corn, avocadoes (tossed with lime juice) and cheese over greens. Sprinkle with cilantro. Season with black pepper, as desired. Serve immediately with vinaigrette.
- Servings: 6
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 390; Total fat 24g; Saturated fat 5g; Cholesterol 110mg; Sodium 890mg; Carbohydrate 38g; Fiber 12g; Protein 13g; Vitamin A 60%DV*; Vitamin C 60%DV; Calcium 15%DV; Iron 20%DV; Folate 45%DV; Potassium 21%DV
- * Daily Value
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CannedFoodFan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Main-Dish, Southwest Black Bean Cobb Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes