Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) chicken wings, drumettes or thighs for wings, snip tips
- 1 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) plum sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) dry sherry
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 6 whole(s) green onions minced
- 6 clove(s) large garlic minced
- Cut off wing tips and toss. Set chicken aside.
- Mix together all other ingredients for marinate. Pour over chicken in a marinate container. Coat well and refrigerate for 24 hours turning a few times.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking pan with foil. Coat wire rack with cooking spray and place in baking pan. Roast chicken on rack for 30 minutes, Baste - turn - baste again. Roast another 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hdwrench and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mahogany Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes