Mahimahi Fingers with Creamy Dill Tartar Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 285
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 29.8g
- Carbohydrate: 15.8g
- Cholesterol: 116mg
- Iron: 5.6mg
- Sodium: 640mg
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Calcium: 61mg
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained and minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds mahimahi fillets, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Cover and chill.
- Combine egg white, lemon juice, and water in a shallow bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in another shallow dish; stir with a whisk.
- Pat fish strips dry with paper towels; dip in egg white mixture, and dredge in flour mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium- high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil and half of fish; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and fish. Serve with tartar sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note