Mahi-mahi with Lemon-Caper Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 6-8 mahi-mahi (dolphin) fillets
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers, drained
- Combine flour, pepper, and paprika on a plate. Press the fillets into
- the mixture, coating them evenly all over and shaking off any excess. When
- the plate is completely covered with one layer of fillets, cover them
- with a sheet of wax paper to hold the next layer.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately-high heat for 1 minute. Add
- fillets and cook about 3 minutes on each side; do not overcook. Transfer the
- fillets to a heated platter.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet, incorporating any browned bits on the
- bottom. Stir in the lemon juice and capers and heat through. Pour sauce over
- fillets and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes