- 2 cups diced mango
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 to 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds mahi mahi steaks, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
How to Make It
Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill.
Stir together soy sauce and next 3 ingredients in a shallow dish. Add mahi mahi; cover and chill 30 minutes.
Thread fish on 8 (12-inch) skewers. Grill, covered with lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with salsa mixture.