Magically Rising Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 1 stick(s) Unsalted butter* Cut into pieces
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 3 cup(s) Fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put the butter in the bottom of a 9x9 glass or ceramic baking dish and stick dish in hot oven to melt.
- While the butter melts, combine all other non fruit ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Remove dish from oven and pour batter on top of the hot melted butter.
- Top batter with fruit
- Return the dish to the oven on a foil covered cookie sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
- * 1/2 stick butter is enough
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Magically Rising Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes