Magically Moist Salmon with Light Mayonnaise
Yield: 4 servings
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Brush salmon with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, then season with salt and pepper. On baking pan, arrange salmon.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
Also terrific with Hellmann's ® or Best Foods ® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
This recipe is "Best Life" approved. Best Life is a trademark owned by Best Life Corp. Learn more about the Best Life program at www.thebestlife.com
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 210, Calories From Fat 110, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 1g, Sugars 0g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 23g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes