- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 2 teaspoons adobo seasoning
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Sprinkle salmon with adobo seasoning, then arrange on baking sheet.
In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice, oregano and cumin, then brush on salmon. Bake salmon 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise blended with 1 tablespoon lime juice.