- 2 (24-ounce) packages vanilla candy coating
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 1 (12-ounce) can cocktail peanuts
- 1 (14.25-ounce) package frosted toasted oat O-shaped cereal
- 1 (12-ounce) package crisp rice cereal squares
- 1 (16-ounce) package holiday candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Red and green sugars
How to Make It
Place candy coating in a glass container; microwave at HIGH 2 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
Combine pretzels and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add melted candy coating, tossing to coat. Stir in chocolate pieces.
Spread mixture onto wax paper; sprinkle with sugars. Let stand 30 minutes. Break into pieces.