Magic Mint Chocolate Bark
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 2/3 cup(s) Nestles dark chocolate & mint chips 10 oz bag
- 1/3 cup(s) oven roasted or toasted almonds coarsley chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 325 F. Line a small baking sheet with foil.
- POUR chips onto prepared baking sheet. 11x9 inch pan. Arrange chips in a single layer, touching each other.
- BAKE for1 to 3 minutes or till chips are shiny but retain their shape. Remove ans with a toothpick or knife swirl the chips.
- SPRINKLE with nuts, holding pan 3 inches from counter drop to settle nuts. Refrigerate for 1 hour or till firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- VARZiATZiON ca use broken pretzels or other choices of nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookinmommy62 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Magic Mint Chocolate Bark Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy