Magic macaroons by J.Meunier
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) eagle brand
- 5 1/2 cup(s) flaked coconuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated orange rind
- 1/3 cup(s) ground almonds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven at 180C (375F)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a greased floured baking sheet
- Garnish with blanched almonds before baking.
- bake 8-10 min or until lightly browned.
- remove from baking sheet at once and cool on rack
- Indent centres slightly and fill with jam.
- store loosely covered at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by momcooking and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Magic macaroons by J.Meunier Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts