Magic lemon meringue pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 Pie crust
- 0.5 cup(s) Lemon juice
- 1 can(s) 15oz condensed milk
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) Cream of tartar
- 2 Eggs
- 4 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- Combine lemon juice and condensed milk
- Add egg yolks and stir until well blended
- Pour into chilled crumb pie shell
- Add cream o tartar to egg whites, beat until almost stiff enough to hold a peak.
- Add sugar gradually, beating until stiff but not dry.
- Pile lightly on filling
- Bake in slow oven 325 degrees F until lightly browned about 15 minutes.
- Place in refrigerator until cool
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeeTyner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Magic lemon meringue pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes