Magic Cookie Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) kellogg's corn flakes crumbs (or)
- 6 cup(s) kellogg's corn flakes cereal (crushed to 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 cube(s) butter (softened)
- 1 cup(s) coarsely walnuts (chopped)
- 1 package(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsels (6oz.,1 cup)
- 1 1/3 cup(s) flaked coconut (3 1/2oz.)
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk (15oz.)
- 1)Measure kellogg's corn flake crumbs,sugar and margarine into 13+9+2-inch baking pan.2)Mix thoroughly.3)With back of spoon,press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to foam crust.4)Sprinkle walnuts,chocolate morsels and coconut evenly over crust.5)Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.6)Bake at 350`f about 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.7)Cool completely before cutting into 48 bars.8)Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes