MAGIC COOKIE BARS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs or chocolate cookie crumbs
- 14 ounce(s) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 ounce(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In 13 x 9 inch pan, melt butter in oven.
- 3. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter and press into pan.
- 4. Pour Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk evenly over crumbs.
- 5. Top with remaining ingredients.
- 6. Press down firmly with fork or hand.
- 7. Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8. Cool or chill if desired.
- 9. Cut into bars.
- 10. Store covered at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note