Magic Cookie Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 ounces coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F. (32 F. for glass dish.) In 13x9 inch baking pan, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over butter; pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly before cutting. Store loosely covered at room temperature
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Idicaii and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Magic Cookie Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts