Although I am more of a chocolate fan and next time would increase the chocolate, these bars got rave reviews at a small gathering with friends. People who normally have self control kept requesting that we not let them eat anymore! A big hit, will make again!
Magic Cookie Bars
Yield: Makes 30 bars
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1 (7-ounce) package sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Stir together melted butter and graham cracker crumbs, and press into bottom of a 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumbs; sprinkle evenly with chocolate and butterscotch morsels, coconut, and walnuts. Gently press mixture to a uniform thickness with a fork.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned. Cool 45 minutes on a wire rack. Cut into 1 1/2- x 2 1/2-inch bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts