You've probably seen many variations of this recipe and each is as wonderful as the other. So put together some of your own magic with this tasty treat.
Yield: 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter or margerine, melted
- 1 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Stir together butter and graham cracker crumbs; press into a 13"x9" baking dish.
- Pour milk over crumb mixture; sprinkle with chocolate chips and walnuts. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or untl edges are browned and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Magic Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch