Martha prefers a mix of green and black Spanish olives, as well as Greek kalamatas. However, your favorite olives will work just fine. This can be made up to one week ahead and kept in the refrigerator.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
Stand: 30 Minutes
- 5 cups assorted pitted olives
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Stir together olives and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before serving. Serve olive mixture with a slotted spoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note