Madhur Jafferey's Dum Gosht
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 2 pound(s) Boneless cubed beef
- 6 clove(s) Garlc
- 11/2 cup(s) Onions
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1/2 pint(s) plain yogurt
- 1. Brown meat I oil. Remove on to plate.
- 2. Fry onions until browned. Add garlic when 3/4 done. Add meat, ginger, cayenne, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- 3. Add yogurt and mix well. Cover with old or cover tightly with foil and lid and bakr for 11/2 hoursn@350. Degrees.
- If meat is not tender, add 1/4 pint of boiling water and cover tightly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ummtaha123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Madhur Jafferey's Dum Gosht Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes