Mader's Tom and Jerry Mix
Great Hot Christmas Drink
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 Eggs
- 1 lb Powdered sugar
- White Rum
- Teapot of boiling water
- 1. Separate egg whites from yolks.
- 2. Put egg whites in one bowl, put egg yolks in another bowl.
- 3. Beat egg whites until stiff.
- 4. Beat egg yolks until frothy.
- 5. Fold egg yolks into egg whites.
- 6. Slowly fold powdered sugar into the mixture.
- 7. Put two tablespoons of mixture into a mug.
- 8. Pour small jigger of Brandy and small jigger of White Rum.
- 9. Add boiling water to fill mug.
- 10. Stir.
- 11. Add Nutmeg on top.
- 12. Enjoy
- 13. See step 7 and repeat.
- Keep leftover mixture in freezer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PAShirley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note