Macerated Berries with Pound Cake and Whipped Cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) 2 lbs of fresh seasonal berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueb
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 high quality pound cake
- Combine all the ingredients together in a glass bowl and let the mix sit at room temperature for an hour or longer. A nice syrupy juice should form.
- Slice good pound cake, one slice per person and top with the macerated berries. Top berries with homemade whipped cream and serve with a nice chilled glass of the Sauternes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenleslie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note