Maccaroni and Geema
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) tomato paste
- 1 Yellow onion Chopped
- 1/2 box(es) Elbo macaroni Boiled
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- Medium to high heat.
- In a cast iron skillet, spray with cooking spray, brown the ground beef with the
- Chopped onion. Breaking up the beef into small pieces.
- When browned, clear a spot in the middle of the meat, add the tomato paste to
- That area and let it burn the paste ... It will smell fragrant. Then stir in cinnamon. Then stir the meat and when combined add water. Turn down heat to simmer.
- Stir occasionally.
- When water has cooked off , add boiled macaroni to meat. Serve with grated parm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eveyik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes