Macayos Baja Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) Macayo's green enchilada sauce
- Heat enchilada sauce in a sauce pan over medium heat until boiling.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in pepper jack cheese until melted.
- Serve over enchiladas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes