Macaroons - Julianna Margulies
Makes 1 1/2 dozen
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2/3 cup(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 4 ounce(s) white, milk, and/or dark chocolate melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease large cookie sheet.
- 2. In lg. bowl, stir together flour, coconut, and salt. Add condensed milk and vanilla; stir until well combined.
- 3. Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls, 1 inch apart, onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until just golden on bottoms. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- 4. When cookies are cool, dip top halves into melted chocolate; let stand until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macaroons - Julianna Margulies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies