Macaroon Kiss Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 48 Hershey's Kisses milk chocolates
- 1/3 cup(s) butter
- 3 oz. package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 2 teaspoon(s) orange juice
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 5 cup(s) sweetened coconut flakes
- 1. Beat butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- 2. Add egg yolk, almond extract and orange juice; beat well.
- 3. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- 4. Stir in 3 cups coconut.
- 5. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour or until form enough to handle.
- 6. Remove wrappers from Hershy Kisses.
- 7. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 8. Shape dough into 1" balls; roll balls in remaining 2 cups coconut.
- 9. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 11. Remove from oven; immediately press a Kiss on top of each cookie.
- 12. Cool 1 minute; carefully remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macaroon Kiss Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies