Macaroni salad dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14 ounce(s) Can of Eagle Brand milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) Cup sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 cup(s) Miracle Whip light
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1 box(es) favorite macaroni
- chopped onion, to taste
- chopped celery, to taste
- chopped hard boiled eggs, to taste
- Shake can of Eagle Brand then open and pour into fairly large mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix well. Taste and determine if more vinegar or sugar is needed. Pour over cooked macaroni, eggs, celery and onion and gently mix. Reserve some dressing as the macaroni will really pull it in the first few hours, then you can add the rest to keep it creamy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cnorris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macaroni salad dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings