Photo: Dave Lauridsen
Bill Wilson, kitchen manager at the Santa Maria Elks Lodge, says this is a "go by your own taste" recipe, so amounts are flexible.
Yield: Serves 10 to 12
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 228
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Protein: 5.6g
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sodium: 605mg
- Cholesterol: 3.8mg
- 1 pound ditalini or elbow pasta
- Olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French's mustard
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2/3 cup finely chopped jarred red peppers or roasted red peppers
- 2/3 cup sliced canned black olives
- 1. Boil pasta in a large pot of salted water, with a dash of oil, until very tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain, then rinse with cold water until cool.
- 2. Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in cooled pasta. Taste and add more of any of the seasonings if you like. Chill until very cold.
- Make ahead: Up to 2 days, covered and chilled.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note