Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) noodles
- 1 can(s) cooked ham
- 1 onion
- 2 block(s) cheese
- 1 container(s) miracle whip
- 1 pint(s) half-and-half
- Cook the noodles then cool.
- Dice up ham, onion, cheese, and pickles
- Add noodles to above ingredients.
- Spoon in half a jar of Miracle Whip.
- The other half pour the pint of half and half in. Add S&P. Pour it over rest of the mixture.
- Stir it all together.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SaylerCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macaroni Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads