This is my absolute favorite macaroni salad recipe. It is a must try!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow pepper chopped
- 1/2 bulb(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 bag(s) bacon fried until crispy
- 1 package(s) noodles
- Boil noodles for 8-10 minutes. Drain water and let chill in fridge for one hour. Fry up bacon until crispy, let them cool down so you can crumble it into small pieces. Cut all peppers into small squares and mix together. Also cut up onion into small pieces. When noodles are cool add mayonaise and sugar. Mix together well! Then you may add peppers, onion, and last but not least add your bacon. Mix mixture together well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sara257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macaroni Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads