Macaroni Pizza Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 8 ounce(s) small elbow macaroni cooked and drained
- 15 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) water add more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) oregeno
- 6 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese
- brown crumbled beef and onion together. Drain. Mix all other ingredients together and top with topping. Bake at 350 for 15 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Battlemom4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macaroni Pizza Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles