I wasn't a big fan of this recipe. I think I could have used less than half the mayo called for in the recipe. I probably used about 3/4 cup of light mayo and felt sick from eating it (I generally eat pretty healthy and almost never eat mayo but made this for my boyfriend). My boyfriend loves mayo and thought it was really good so I'll probably make it for him again.
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
Yield: 5 servings
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup round buttery cracker crumbs
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Pour into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish; top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note