More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1. Prepare macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
- 2. Combine macaroni and next 9 ingredients until blended. Add salt. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note