Macaroni - Cheese Twist
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 Green pepper, diced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 2 ounce(s) 8-oz cans hunt's Tomato sauce with onion
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) Finely chopped parsley
- 4 ounce(s) Process American cheese, cut in 1/2- inch cubes
- 8 ounce(s) Corkscrew macaroni, cooked and drained
- In skillet cook green pepper and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in hunt's sauce, water, Oregano and parsley; simmer 10 min. Add cheese cubes; stir just to mix. Serve immediately over hot macaroni .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macaroni - Cheese Twist Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes