Macaroni & Cheese Chowder
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
The kids will especially love this Macaroni & Cheese Chowder. By adding ham and corn, this cheesy creamy dish gets an instant upgrade.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 14-oz. can chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 8-oz. pkg. pasteurized process cheese spread
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup milk
- Bring broth and water to boil over medium heat. Add macaroni and cook until tender, approximately 12 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in remaining ingredients. Simmer and stir until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables