Macaroni & Cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 8 ounce(s) extra sharp cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked elbow macaroni cooked 6-7 minutes
- Breadcrumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In saucepan over MED LOW heat combine butter, flour, salt and pepper. Stir till butter is melted.
- Add milk and cheese and stir occasionally till cheese is melted and mixture is bubbly.
- Place cooked noodles in 1 1/2 - 2 qt baking dish. Add cheese mixture and stir.
- Sprinkle some breadcrumbs on top if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cred222 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macaroni & Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables