- 2 quarts beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked beef
- 3/4 cup shelled fresh lima beans
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup peeled, diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced cabbage
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients, except macaroni, in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Return to a boil. Stir in macaroni; simmer 15 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Ladle into individual soup bowls; serve warm.