Macaroni and Cheese the best
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 cup(s) flour which is 2 Tablespoons
- 2 cup(s) elbow shaped macaroni
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 pound(s) grated cheese, whcih is 4 1/2 cup
- 1. Boil macaroni is salty hot water.
- 2. In separate pan, melt the butter (not too hot), stir in flour and milk until reasonably thickened.
- 3. Stir in 3 cups of cheese into the sauce until melted.
- 4. Add drained pasta to the sauce and mix. Place all ingredients in baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese over.
- 5. Cook in oven at 350° F (175° C) for a little under 30 minutes.
- 6. Note: you can add paprika to help in the browning process but not too much to impact taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macaroni and Cheese the best Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes